Written By: Adam Dince
One of the most frustrating aspects of getting a Google link penalty removed is finding all of the inbound links pointing to your Website. While Google Webmaster Tools provides a sample of your links, it’s not a complete view.
Here are the steps to get a list of your inbound links that Bing has recognized:
1. Log in to Bing Webmaster Tools
2. On the left-hand navigation, click on Reports & Data
3. Under Reports & Data on the left-hand side, click on Inbound Links
4. Finally, click on Export All below the inbound link chart
5. You’ll find that Bing pushes out a list of inbound links as well as the correlated anchor text
If you’ve not created a Bing Webmaster Tools account, please find instructions here.
If you find that Bing is giving you new links that you didn’t find elsewhere, please leave a comment below. Would love to hear from you.