Written By: Adam Dince
* Note: This is not a paid advertisement for Signals. The opinions expressed in the below article are mine based on the awesome utility of the product.
Have you ever sent an email that’s gone unanswered? Have you ever wondered if that email you’ve slaved over for hours is being read by the people you sent it to? If so, meet Signals. I use the Signals Google Chrome extension that ties directly in to your Gmail Account. When you send an email with Signals installed, you can easily find out if it’s been opened. Of course, Signals also connects with Outlook and Apple Mail, but this article focuses on how to integrate with Gmail in Chrome.
1. Install the Chrome Extension, you’ll notice a new button in your Chrome browser
2. Next, open up your Gmail and send a message
3. When the email’s opened, you’ll see a pop-up appear in the lower-right hand side of your computer screen
4. Additionally, when you click on the Signals button in Chrome , you’ll be able to see all the open confirms
Yes, by installing the Signals extension, you’re giving HubSpot access to your Gmail account, but in my opinion it’s well worth it.
Give it a shot! I think you’ll find Signals an invaluable part of your online tool-set.